Salamtechs (“we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and your data.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data that we collect from you or provide to us is collected, processed, and stored. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your data and how we will deal with it. By visiting https://salamtechs.com (the “Site”) and using the services we provide through the Site, you accept and agree to the practices described in this policy.
You must read this privacy notice along with any other privacy notice or any additional notices we may provide on specific occasions when we collect or process personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
Information that we may collect from you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about a person by which that person can be identified. It does not include the data from which the identity has been deleted (anonymous data).
We may collect, store, and process the following data about you:
Information you provide to us. You can give us information about you by interacting with our Site, filling out forms on the Site, or contacting us via phone, email, or otherwise. This includes information that you provide when requesting a quote, placing an order for our products or services, or subscribing to our marketing database, and when you provide us feedback or inform us about a problem with the Site. The information you provide to us may include your name, address, billing address, email address, phone number, user name, password or similar identifier, job title, company and country name, financial information, bank account, payment information, and credit card, identity documents (such as passport and utility bills), among other details.
Information we collect about you. We may keep a record of your correspondence with us, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses, details of any transactions you make through the Site (including more information about payments from and from you and other information about the products and services you have purchased from us). We may also collect marketing and communication data, including your preferences in receiving marketing from third parties and your communication preferences and us.
Concerning each of your visits to the Site, we may automatically collect the following information:
Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone and location settings, styles and interpretations of browser plug-ins, operating system, and platform, and other technology on the devices That you use to access the website;
Information about your visit, including the complete click-through of URLs to, through, and from the Site (including date and time); Pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, duration of visits to specific pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse scrolling), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We also collect, use, and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Collected data may be derived from your data, but it is not considered personal data in law because this data does not reveal your identity directly or indirectly. For example, we may aggregate the information we collect about how you use our website, our products, and services to calculate the percentage of users that access a particular feature on the Site. However, suppose we combine or link the collected data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you. In that case, we treat the collected information as personal data that will be used following this privacy notice.
When we need to collect personal data under the law or the terms of a contract we entered into with you and fail to provide that data upon request, we may not be able to implement the agreement we entered into or try to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with products or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us, but we will notify you if this is the case at that time.
Use of the information
We will only use your data when permitted by law. We will use your data in the following circumstances:
· When we need to complete the contract.
· When necessary for our legitimate interests (or the interests of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
· When we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We use the information saved about you in the following ways:
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts concluded between you and us and to provide you with the information and services you request from us, including carrying out work based on your instructions (based on the implementation of our contract with you, or otherwise based on our legitimate interest to conduct our business);
· To verify your identity, protect, investigate and deter any fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity, including identity fraud (based on our legitimate interests to detect and prevent fraud and operate a safe and legitimate business or when we have a legal obligation to do so)
· To comply with our legal, professional, and regulatory obligations (based on our legitimate interests to operate a safe and legitimate business or when we have a legal obligation to do so);
· To stay in contact with you about our news, new site features, and services that we think may be of interest to you, provided that we have the required permission to do so (either based on your consent where we requested it or on a legitimate basis we have interests to provide you with marketing communications where we may do so legally. );
· To administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and investigative purposes and as part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure (based on our legitimate interests to run our business, provide management services, information technology, and network security, to prevent fraud, or to comply with our obligations) Legal);
· To provide access to and improve the website to ensure that content is presented most effectively for you and your computer (based on our legitimate interest to ensure that our Site is delivered efficiently and optimally);
· To respond to your inquiries, especially when making inquiries about the provision of our legal services to you (based on your consent, based on our legitimate interest to respond to questions from potential clients and administer a regular business, or to comply with our legal obligations);
· To measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertisements we provide to you and others, and to provide you with relevant advertisements (based on our legitimate interests in studying how customers use our products/services, developing them, growing our business, and informing our marketing strategy);
· To use data analytics to improve the use of our Site, to improve our Site and our products/services, marketing, customer relations, and their experiences (based on our legitimate interests in personalizing services and / or communications, enhancing, modifying, or improving them in any other way that we provide to you, developing our business, informing our strategy Marketing);
· To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other website users about goods or services that may interest you or interest them (based on our legitimate interests in developing our products/services and growing our business).
· Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with the information you provide to us and the information we collect about you. We may use this information and aggregate information for the purposes described above (depending on the types of information we receive).